in Wrightstown, Wisconsin
Seasonal Golf Maintenance Jobs in Wrightstown
Who would make a Good candidate?
- An individual considering Turf Management as a career
- Semi-Retired persons, looking for a nice transition job before full retirement
- College and High School students looking for a yearly summer job
- A person looking for a morning part-time job to compliment an afternoon job
- Someone looking for a weekend part-time job
If you meet Most of the following criteria, we may be perfect for each other!
- Eager to learn something pretty cool and get paid for it
- Friendly, with a sense of humor
- Enjoy the sunrise and smell of fresh cut grass
- Able to Work Well with others, including the greasy mechanic
- Punctual and available to work every day scheduled
- Be Quick and Efficient, sometimes we are in a hurry
- Ability to Work Alone for several hours at a time
- Somewhat mechanically inclined
- Good Initiative and and a Perfectionist attitude is better than the alternative
- Available to work some Weekends
It’s true, the clubhouse staff is very important...but let’s face it, golfers come to Royal St. Patrick’s to enjoy our great playing conditions. The Maintenance Department is the unsung hero to our success. We are the Premiere Outing Destination and Public Golf Course in NE Wisconsin. If you want to be Proud of what you do every day, work seasonal golf maintenance jobs in Wrightstown, and make money doing it, read on.
Besides a competitive wage, what else can you Expect? Good question...
- FREE GOLF. We encourage you to enjoy the course!
- Good Discounts in the Clubhouse, our food is second to none
- Flexible schedule, we all have other things going on
- Fun, Relaxed atmosphere, we want you to love your job!
- Recognition from friends and family for being a part of RSP
If you’re a good person, not afraid to work a little, want to be a part of something pretty cool, and can keep our vehicles out of the water, fill out the online application (good), or send Hank an email (better), or stop in to fill out an application (best). We need each other.
Our typical day involves mowing a lot of grass with up to date, ride on, fancy mowers. We do limited hand mowing and some string trimming but in general we let the machines do the work. Some days we get dirty, sore backs, and conquer various projects but only a few times a season. Our main goal each day is to prepare the golf course in an efficient manner for the days upcoming events. Once those events start, we are done for the day.